2. Everybody likes lists. Name your top five places around town that best embody the unique spirit of Fayetteville.
3. What is the biggest challenge Fayetteville faces as a result of the unprecedented growth in enrollment the University of Arkansas is experiencing?
4. A cover story in a Little Rock publication last year claimed that Bentonville has "the kind of momentum that might threaten Fayetteville's status as the queen city" of Northwest Arkansas. Do you agree with the author?
5. Are there any specific types of businesses that Fayetteville should be actively recruiting or working to attract?
6. With two years of paid parking on Dickson Street behind us, are there any changes that could or should be made to the program?
7. Do we need a parking deck near Dickson Street? Why or why not?
8. What do you think is the single most important piece of legislation you were involved with during your time as mayor of Fayetteville?
9. There must be something you wish you'd handled differently while in office. Let's hear about it.
10. We saved the hardest question for last. Get ready for this one. OK, here it goes. Say something nice about your opponent.